The Rainbow Punch strain is a high-THC, indica-dominant hybrid created by crossing the prized Purple Punch strain with Sour Florida OG.
Rainbow Punch Strain Basics
- The average THC content is between 22-25%.
- The average CBD content is less than 1%.
- It’s an indica-dominant hybrid.
- This strain is most commonly used for pain relief and for promoting restful sleep.
- The dominant terpenes are limonene, myrcene, and caryophyllene.
How to Identify It
As its name implies, this rainbow strain gets its name from the array of colors it produces during its flowering stage. The pinks and purples are particularly vibrant. You can identify its taste by its distinct fruity flavor.
Rainbow Punch Strain Effects
Rainbow Punch is known for inducing a euphoric, creative high. It is best suited as an evening dessert strain, or for any time you want to wind down and get a good night's sleep.
What You Can Expect
- Rainbow Punch is the perfect strain for lowering inflammation and relieving pain. In fact, users state that this strain makes them feel tingly, indicating that the body buzz effect is quite strong.
- You can expect that you will feel quite sedated by this strain. You won’t necessarily be couch-locked, but you will likely get sleepy, especially when taking it in larger doses.
- The flavor of the Rainbow Punch strain is sweet, fruity, and earthy, with notes of orange, lavender, and hops.
Where to Purchase
You can buy Rainbow Punch and similar strains from our online dispensary if you live near one of our locations. Need a medical card? Start the process here.
*This article is not intended as medical advice but for informational purposes only. Please consult a doctor.
You May Also Like: